STATE BILL COLORADO
All eyes today are on the latest Colorado economic briefing. Today’s briefing, at 10 a.m., will be made to top legislators who make up the state’s Legislative Council.
The meeting is in the Legislative Services Building, across 14th Avenue from the state Capitol. The room is Hearing Room A. Listen here to a live audio feed of the meeting when it occurs.
Natalie Mullis, the council’s chief economist, will give a revenue forecast and the outlook under the Taxpayer’s Bill of Rights constitutional amendment, or TABOR.
Other presentations will come from the Office of State Planning and Budgeting as well as:
* Severance Taxes and Federal Mineral Leasing Revenue, Jason Schrock, Legislative Council staff
* School Finance-Related Forecasts and Assessed Value Forecast by Schrock, Marc Carey, and Fiona Sigalla, Legislative Council staff
* Pre-Kindergarten through Twelfth Grade Enrollment Forecast by Kate Watkins, Leora Starr, and Marc Carey, Legislative Council staff
* Adult Prison Inmate and Division of Youth Corrections Population Forecasts, by Marc Carey
* School Finance Outlook, by Todd Herreid, the council’s chief fiscal officer.
The full agenda is published below.